Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Chocolate Fiasco



One morning, when I woke up, I noticed that Luke had gotten off of the headboard a paper cup, and thinking that there was nothing in it and that it wouldn't be a problem, I dozed off again. Next thing I knew, Luke was covered in what I discovered to be chocolate! (I discovered this because I could hear him attempting to inhale it as fast as possible. The very loud and messy sounding slurps and sighs awoke me.) Apparently there was a large chunk of what was formally an easter bunny in that cup. He quite enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Jana Sohm said...

Who taught this kids how to eat? I am so excited that you started a blog!!!!! It is so fun to see your pictures. Add me as one of your friends. Call me if you need help setting anything up!!

Auntie Ange said...

Luke is so huge!! He is such a handsome boy!! He looks soo happy and beautiful!